Sunday, December 1, 2013

older pieces

Found some older pictures of some Reaper kits I did a couple years back.  They are pretty washed out and were some of the first pictures I took with my camera.  If memory serves me right I was using natural sunlight for the light source.



This was a unique dwarf in that he has all these protuberances coming out of his armor.  It was kind of a bear having to highlight shade the whole thing.



The next figure is one of my favorites.  It's hard to detect but there is a note of fear on his face as he presents a letter from the bishop to whomever.  I love the war hammer he carries it is one of the few that is actually believable in scale.
 


Final one up is a priestess.  These pictures are really bleached out by the sun but thought I would add her anyway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment